Driver has excelled at providing construction, and engineering focused services since 1978. Our expertise supports the delivery of major projects worldwide and bridges the gaps between the construction, legal and financial sectors. Our continued success can be measured by that of our clients. It is the result of rigorously maintained standards and the commitment of our people to provide a quality service, to budget, within time and with the appropriate integration of the client’s team.
We are currently looking to recruit a planning professional with extensive hands-on experience in construction delay analysis and extension of time claims to fill a Senior Consultant position in our Sydney Office.
The role will involve Assist with dispute resolution and claims planning matters on multiple projects, whether before or during arbitration and/or litigation in addition to this you will also be working on the following:
- Fact-finding and detailed analysis, quantification of delay and damages
- Preparation of and/or defending claims including drafting and conducting critical path delay analysis
- Working with the team and determining events for claim issues
- Demonstration of entitlement to EoT occurring as a result of disruption/loss of efficiency
- Programme critiques and delay analysis critiques
- Preparation of fragnets and delay events chronology
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in construction, engineering or other related field
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office suite and planning software such as Primavera P3, P6
- Possess solid understanding of the various delay analysis methods, the assumptions behind each, advantages and disadvantages of each, and the suitability of each method for a given circumstance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some previous exposure to Delay analysis and report writing skills include hands-on experience of various prospective and retrospective delay analysis methods
- Experience in projects planning and controls
- Excellent data management abilities
- Constructive team member, contributing practically to the success of the team
- Working under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Critical and creative thinking and ability to determine key issues
For a confidential discussion regarding the position please do not delay in applying via the link below.
Due to the number of applicants we receive if you have not heard from us within three (3) weeks of your application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Send Your CV And Covering Letter email@example.com