Commission Support Assistant
We are currently looking for a Commission Support Assistant. The duties to be performed in this role will include the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of submissions: preparing simultaneously large numbers of files for issue.
- Managing commission files and storage, both hard and soft copies.
- Assisting the team with copying, scanning, printing & filing.
- Drafting letters, entering information into spreadsheets, making labels and saving documents on SharePoint.
- Ensuring documents are well presented and properly referenced.
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint when required.
The successful individual must have the following:
- Great attention to detail and competence to complete tasks accurately and expediently.
- Ability to remain calm and focused while working under pressure, to meet deadlines and to handle conflicting priorities.
- Excellent team working skills along with the ability to work autonomously.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances.
- Full proficiency in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook & PowerPoint.
In return, Tudor Rose offers a competitive remuneration package along with the opportunity to work for a growing company with an excellent reputation in this diverse industry.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to: